Friday, July 31, 2009

Hey President Obama! I'd like a Beer Summit, too!

I suppose I've got a few things working against me...

  • No, I did not vote for you.
  • No, I'm not a Democrat.
  • No, I don't have a million dollars to donate.
  • No, I'm not involved (nor do I plan to be) in any racially-charged incidents.
  • No, I'm not a close and influential relative of a foreign leader...
However, I *do* like beer -- a lot.

So here's the deal, Mr. President...

You stock up the White House beer refrigerator with Yuengling Traditional Lager, and I'll come over and throw a few back with you.

I'll get to do several things I've never done: I've never been to Washington, and I've never met a President. You'll get to hear my take on things, completely BS free (especially after throwing back a few beers). Plus, you'll get to enjoy some damn good beer.

Naturally, I don't expect to get an invitation any time soon. So tonight, I'm holding my own Beer Summit...

No comments:

Post a Comment